Naxalite attack in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh killed 22 soldiers. There are also reports of the disappearance of some soldiers. One of them is CRPF commando Rakeshwar Singh Manhas, who hails from Barnai area of Jammu district. He is a member of CRPF's Cobra Battalion. Rakeshwar, 35, has been posted in Naxalite areas of Chhattisgarh for two years. He has been a part of many anti-Naxal operations.
Rakeshwar's family has requested Prime Minister Narendra Modi to find him safe. His wife says that just as the wing commander brought Abhinandan out of the occupation of Pakistan, so too should her husband be brought back. After the Naxal attack on Saturday, the family has been continuously trying to contact Rakeshwar.
The family says that they feared something untoward since Sunday morning. Despite constant contact with the CRPF headquarters, there was no concrete information as to where Rakeshwar was? Then suddenly a local journalist got a call and informed that Rakeshwar is in the possession of Naxalites and is safe. However, it has not been officially confirmed yet.
There was talk on Friday evening, said that I am going on the operation
Rakeshwar's family lives in the outer Baranai area of Jammu. The family members are worried as there is no news of the missing son. His wife and 6-year-old daughter are not taking the name of the tears.
Wife Meenu says what should I say? It is the responsibility of the government, they should find our soldiers. It has been said that she has been missing for two days. I spoke to him on Friday night, he told me that I am packing food, I have to go on an operation. Since then, they have not been able to find any whereabouts, the phone is also not being found.
The mainstream media establishment doesn’t want us to survive, but you can help us continue running the show by making a voluntary contribution. Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed to date.
happy to Help 9920654232@upi